This world is very amazing Every kind of beauty is found in a world full of beauty. Which attracts us. Today we know from this information about the highest mountain in the world which are the highest mountains? And which country is it located on? Know about the top 10 world’s largest mountains in detail. highest mountain world.
world’s largest mountains
|S.N.||Mountain||Height||Country||Date of Session|
|1||Sagarmatha Mount Everest||8,848 m.||Nepal||29 May 1953|
|2||K2 Mount Everest||8,610 m.||Pakistan||31 July 1954|
|3||Kanchenjunga Mount Everest||8,586 m.||Nepal||25 May 1955|
|4||Lhotse||8,516 m.||Nepal||18 May 1956|
|5||Makalu Mount Everest||8,643 m.||Nepal||15 May 1955|
|6||Chi Oyu||8,201 m.||Nepal||19 October 1954|
|7||Dhaulagiri||8,167 m.||Nepal||13 May 1956|
|8||Manaslu Mount Everest||8,163 m.||Nepal||9 may 1956|
|9||Nanga Parbat||8,125 m.||Nepal||3 July 1950|
|10||Annapurna||8, 019 m.||Nepal||3 June 1950|
- European Football Championship 1960 To 2020 full information – UEFA
- general knowledge questions and answers – 200+
top 10 mount Everest in the world.
1. Sagarmatha- Mount Everest – Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world, which is located in Nepal. It is 8,848 meters (29,029 ft) above sea level.
2. k2 mount Everest – k2 is 8,611 meters (28,251 ft) above sea level. It is located on the border of China and Pakistan.
3. Kanchenjunga – is situated on the border of India and Nepal, which is 8586 meters (28,169 ft) in height. It is located 125 kilometers from Everest.
4. Lhotse Mount Everest – Lhotse is located in an area called Khumbu in Nepal and Tibet and this mountain is close to Mount Everest. Its height is 8,516 meters (27,940 ft)
5. Makalu – Makalu is located on the border of Nepal in China with a height of 8,458 meters (27,838 ft).
6. Cho Oyu – The height of the Cho Oyu Mountains is 8,188 meters (26,864 ft). It is located on the border of China and Nepal.
7. Dhaulagiri –The height of the Dhaulagiri mountain is 8,167 meters (26,795 ft), which is located in Nepal.
8. Manaslu mount Everest – whose height is 8,163 meters (26,782 ft). Manasalu Mount Everest is located in Gorkha district of central Nepal
9. Nanga Parbat – is situated at an altitude of 8,126 m (26,660 ft). It is located in the Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan. The climb of this mountain is the most dangerous. It is also known as Killer Mountain.
10. Annapurna I – Annapurna is located at an altitude of 8091 meters at the northern focal point of Nepal. This mountain is quite dangerous for climbers. After 1950 the death rate on this mountain has been high.
How do you know about the highest mountain in the world? If you know the information about the highest mountain in the world, then do write in the comment. And if you like the information of the world’s top ten Mount Everest then sharing it on social media Thank you for reading our article.