NEPALESE Geography KBC Question Answer. Everybody Should Know About Nepal’s Geography Question Answer This lesson is important for students to read and create. KBC question and answer
Geography KBC question and Answer 200+| Nepali general knowledge quiz question and Answer
general knowledge kbc question and Answer
1. In which Veda Nepal is first attested?
➡ Atharvaveda Parisista (c. 1978)
2. In which Puran (Hindu epic) has explained about Nepal’s beauty and power?
➡ Skanda Puran’s chapter ‘Nepal Mahatmya’
3. In which Hindu text has mentioned about Nepal?
– Narayan Puja
4. What is the position of Nepal in the world map?
➡ North Latitude -26° 22′ to 30°27 East Longitude -80° 4′ to 88° 12′
5. How much area is occupied by Nepal out of Asia and the whole World?
– 0.3% out of Asia and 0.03% out of the world
6. What is denomynation of Nepal ?
– Nepali, Nepalese, Gurkhas
7. What is the total area of Nepal?
– 1,47181 sq Kilometers/56,827 sq.mi.
8. What percent is water in the total area of Nepal?
9. What is the currency of Nepal?
– Nepalese rupee (NRP)
10. What is ISO 3166 code of Nepal?
11. How much area of Nepal is occupied by Himalayan, Hilly and Terai region?
– Himalayan region 15%, Hilly region 68%, Terai region 17%
12. What is the average length and width of Nepal?
– Length 885 kilometers and width 193 (average) kilometers.
13. What is the height of the Mt. Everest (the highest mountain in the World)?
➡ 8848 Metres (29,028 feet)
14. What are the subsidiary rivers of the Koshi River?
– Sunkoshi, Tamakoshi, Dudhkoshi, Arun, Tamor, Indrawati and Likhu
15. Which is the biggest subsidiary river of the Saptakoshi River?
16. Which is the smallest subsidiary river of the Saptakoshi River?
17. Which rivers are known as the Saptagandaki River?
– Budhi Gandaki, Kali Gandaki, Marsyngdi, Seti, Madi, Trishuli and Daraudi
18. Which is the biggest subsidiary river of the Sapta Gandaki?
– Kali Gandaki
19. Which is the smallest subsidiary river of the Sapta Gandaki?
20. What are the subsidiary rivers of the Karnali River?
– Humla Karnali, Mugu Karnali, Thuli Bheri, Sano Bheri, Tila. Budhi Ganga and Seti
21. Which is the longest river of Nepal?
22. Which is the deepest river of Nepal?
– Sapta Gandaki/Narayani
23. What is another (old name) name of the Arun River?
24. What is the old name of the Tukucha River?
25. Which only one river flows to north from south?
26. Which river enters Nepal from Olangchungola?
27. Which rivers originate from Bhot?
– Arun, Trishuli, Tamakoshi, Sunkoshi, Karnali and Tamor
28. How big is India in comparison to Nepal?
– 22 times bigger
29. How big is China in comprison to Nepal?
– 65 times bigger
30. What is the altitude of the Hilly region?
– From 600 meters to 4877 meters
31. How many zones of Nepal are named after the mountains?
– 2 Zones (Sagarmatha and Dhaulagiri)
32. Which two zones are named after the religious place?
– Lumbini and Janakpur
33. Which is the biggest district on the basis of the population?
34. Which is the smallest district on the basis of the population?
35. Which mountain is known as ‘Nepal Himal’?
36. To Which mountain range does Machhapuchhre belong?
37. Which mountain is named as ‘Pasang Lhamu Mountain’?
– Jasamba Himal (7351 meters) Which is the only one mountain that exists in between the area of Budhi Gandaki and Trishuli? Lamtang II
38. Which districts are known as the districts beyond the mountain?
– Manang and Mustang
39. Which mountain is used to determine the standard time of Nepal?
40. Tell the name of the mountain which is nearest to Kathmandu?
41. When was the standard time of Nepal determined?
– 2043 Baisakh 1
42. How fast is Nepal’s time in comparison to the Greenwich Mean Time?
– 5 hours 45 minutes
43. How many districts are there in the Himalayan region?
– 16 districts
44. Which district is known as the ‘district of the hanging bridge’?
45. What is the old name of Rapti Zone?
46. Which two religious locations are about 12000 feet?
– Gosaikunda, Pathivara and Muktinath
47. Which is the first hydro-electric project of Nepal?
– Pharping (1968 Jastha 09)
48. What is the total area of Kathmandu valley?
– 642 sq. km.
49. What is the length of Kathmandu ring road?
– 27 km
50. Which district is known as the Desert of Nepal ?
51. Which is the smallest Valley of ‘Inner Terai ?
– Jogbudha (Dadeldhura)
52. Where is the sign of volcano in Nepal ?
– Dullu (Dailekh)
53. Which district is known as the ‘district of 52 ponds and 53 peakes’?
54. What is the total potential hydro-electrie generation capacity of Nepal?
– 83 thousand mega watts
55. Which district has the most airports in Nepal?
– Solukhumbu (4 airports)
56. Which district is extended from north Himalayan to south Mahabharata mountain range?
57. What was the old name of Swyambhu hill?
68. What was the old name of modern Patan?
69. What was the old name of Nagarkot, a popular tourism sport?
70. What was the old name of Biratnagar?
– Gograha Bazar
71. What are the two islands located beyond Mahakali?
– Dodhara and Chandani
72. Which district is located at the extreme north of Nepal?
73. How many districts are adjacent only to China?
– 13 districts
74. Which two districts are adjacent to both India and China?
– Taplejung and Darchula
75. Which is the youngest district of Nepal?
– Nawalpur and Purbe Rukum
76. How many districts are adjacent only to India?
– 25 districts
77. How far is Nepal from the Sea?
– 1127 Kilometers
78. Which river flows with the same name in two places?
– Rapti river
79. Which is the nearest port from Nepal?
– Calcutta port in India
80. Who named ‘Mount Everest’ as ‘Third Pole’?
– Michael Karg
81. What is the north-south width of the Terai region?
– 25 to 30 kilometer
82. in which district is ‘Chandani Peak’ located?
83. How many districts of Nepal have been declared as ‘Tea producing districts’?
– 5 districts
84. What is the old name of Surkhet?
– Dovan Chaur
85. Which place of east Nepal is popular for sunrise scene?
– Antudanda (llam)
86. How many types of Rhododendron are found in Nepal?
– 32 types
87. What is the local name of ‘David Falls’ of Pokhara?
– Patale Chhanga
88. Where is ‘Shaligram’ found in Nepal?
– Kali Gandaki River
89. What is the originating point of Seti river?
– Saipal Himal
90. Which district of the Terai region is not linked with Mahendra Highway?
91. When was Nepal divided into 14 zones and 75 districts?
– 2018 Baisakh 1
92. Nepal can be divided into four groups on the basis of religious areas. What are they?
– Baraha area, Mithila area, Pashupati area and Mukti area
93. Which is the deepest lake of Nepal? Where is it located?
– Rara lake (167 meters ), Mugu
94. When was Nepal divided into 4 and 5 development regions ?
– B.S.2029-4 development regions/B.S. 2037-5 development regions
95. Where is Banganga Irrigation project?
– Kapilvastu (Lumbini zone)
96. Which city is oldest among Kathmandu, Lalitpur and Bhaktapur?
97. Which two hilly districts are linked with Mahendra highway?
– Makawanpur and Arghakhanchi
98. Which districts are popular for coffee and tea ?
– Coffee-Gulmi and Tea- llam
99. How many local bodies are there in Nepal ?
– 753 local bodies
- world history | world history quiz |general knowledge quiz 150+
- samanya gyan question Answer 200+| nepali quiz question and answer
101. Which is the smallest National park?
– Rara National park (106 sq km /41 sq mile)
102. Which is the smallest wildlife reserve in Nepal ?
– Koshi Tappu (175 sq km2/68 sq mile)
103. When was Koshi Tappu wildlife designated as a Ramsar Site ?
– December 1987
104. When was the climbing of the mountain started in Nepal ?
– 1950 B.C. (Annapurna I)
105. Which two National parks are included in world heritage list?
– Chitwan National park and Sagarmatha National park
106. What is the name of the headquarter that is situated at the highest location ?
– Simkot (Humla)
107. Which district’s headquatrer is situated at the lowest location ?
– Jaleshowar (Mahottari)
108. Which districts are included in inner Terai?
– Udayapur, Sindhuli, Makawanpur, Chitwan, Dang, Nawalparasi and Surkhet
109. When was Trolley Bus started between Kathmandu and Bhaktapur ?
– 2032 Push 14
110. Which is the longest mountain range in the world ?
– Mahalangur mountain range
111. Which is the highest peak in the Hilly area ?
– Shailung (Dolakha)
112. Which is the highest peak in the Chure area ?
– Garwa (Kailali)
113. What was the old name of Balmiki Nagar?
114. What was the old name of Amlekhganj?
115. What was the old name of Surkhet?
– Dovan Chaur
116. What is the name of Mansarovar in Tibet?
117. How many peaks are there in Nepal above 7000 meters?
118. Which bird is found only in Nepal ?
– Spiny Babbler
119. Which districts are included in Lamtang National Park ?
– Rasuwa, Nuwakot and Sindhupalchok
120. Where is ‘Mukut Churen Himal’ located ?
121. Where is ‘Singalila Hill’ located ?
122. When was Machhapuchhre Hill banned for climbing ?
– 2020 Falgun 5
123. To which mountain range does ‘Manaslu Himal’ belong ?
124. Which place is known as the ‘Gateway of Mt. Everest’ ?
– Namche Bazaar
125. Which place is known as the ‘Gateway of Nepal’ ?
126. Which districts are known as ‘Upper Mount Everest’?
– Solukhumbu, Okhaldhunga and Khotang
127. Which river is called ‘Mahaprabha’ in Sanskrit language?
128. Which place of Nepal is known as ‘Charles Point’ ?
– Bhedetar (Dhankuta/Sunsari)
129. How many districts are there in hilly and Terai regions ?
– Hilly region 39 districts/ Terai region 20 districts
130. How far is Bangladesh to Nepal ?
– 27 kilometers
131. Which districts are known as “New Stales” ?
– Banke, Bardiya, Kailali and Kanchanpur
132. Which country looks like the map of Nepal ?
133. Which district looks like the map of Nepal?
135. Which is the rainiest area of Nepal?
MORE KBC question and answer –
- South Asian Games (SAF) – South Asian Association Games | medal tally, results
- European Football Championship 1960 To 2020 full information – UEFA
KBC question Answer 200+| KBC quiz question and answer
These were answers to some important questions regarding common sense. KBC online game Answers to Nepali General Knowledge Questions will be available to you How do you feel about the above questions? Do not forget to share comments. KBC question and answer