You can learn about world history by reading KBC questions and answers you can read the KBC quiz questions and answers about the history of the world. You can get an education by reading a lot of KBC QUIZ questions and answers related to the history of the world.
Common knowledge KBC quiz questions and answers about the history of the world are found on the world history KBC quiz question and answer you can read more about the history of the world in this article.
KBC question-answer 100+ world history KBC quiz QNA
- Where is the oldest prison?
- When did the Golf war start?
15 March 1990
- Which country is known as the ‘Lamp of History’?
- Where is the road made of rubber?
- Who was the singer of the song ‘The candle in the wind, the song sung at the funeral of Lady Diana?
- Who ordered to construct pyramids?
- Who was Indira Gandhi’s husband?
- Where was the capital of Argentina from 1853 to 1862?
- Who is the first pilot of a commercial airplane?
Durga Mukharjee (India)
- Which country, for the first time, conducted a family planning program?
India (in 1951)
- When is Late Diana married, Prince Charles?
29 July 1981
- Which company produced a CD (Compact Disk) for the first time?
- Which language was used by Gautam Buddha while preaching?
- Which Country except for Nepal gives a public holiday for Saturday?
- Which corporation is known as the first corporation in the world?
Port of London Authority.
- Guinness world records of some country | world record 2020
- the highest mountain in the world | highest mountain world
- Which countries have the cleanest (neatest) and dirtiest paper notes?
- Which Country uses plastic notes?
- Which country gives official leave for the husband if his wife birth to a child?
- When had Iraq attacked Kuwait?
2 August 1990
Who brought the kinder Garden (KG) system in education?
F.W. August Frobel
- Who is known as the ‘Prince of Experiment’?
- Who is known as the ‘Wizard of the Menlo park”?
Thomes Alva Addison
- Which is the last film of Charlie Chaplin?
- What is another name of the dead body for Egyptians?
- Who was the last Tsar of Russia?
- Which is the popular military training School in England?
- Where did San-Yet-Sen go after the exile?
- What is the national folk dance of Poland?
- What is another name of Panama Canal’?
- Who was the first wife of Napoleon?
- Where was the capital of Russia before 1917?
- Saint Petersburg
- Which was the ancient language of Rome?
Whose reign is the longest in Europe?
Loui xiv (72 years)
- Who constructed the ‘Tower of London’ located in England?
- Who was the founder of the Conservative Party of England?
- Who was the king of England before Queen Elizabeth II?
- Who was the youngest king of England?
- Which English king used to speak only German language?
- Which Scottish king was impressed by a spider?
- Robert I
- the Bruce Who wrote the national anthem of England?
- Which is the national language of Spain?
- Which English King had written his own autobiography?
- Which English king had become mad during his reign?
- Which Female ruled England for the longest time?
- Popular work of art was started by father and completed by the son?
- When was Lal Bahadur Shastri born?
2 October 1904
- Which place in London is popular for newspapers?
- longest rivers in the world | world largest rivers
- the largest lake in the world | biggest lake in the world
- When was Nigeria free from France?
3 August 1960
- When was the capital of Australia before Canberra?
- When was Mexico free from Spain?
- Who is the father of cricket?
- Who is known as ‘Cha-cha’?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
- How much time was spent to prepare India’s constitution? 2
years 11 months 8 days
- Where was Charlie Chaplin born and dead?
- Which British king was known as “The Great’?
- Which American State was named in honor of Queen Elizabeth of England?
- Which English Prime Minister was born in a bathroom?
- Who was the first Prime Minister in the world?
- Who was Charles I’s father?
- Which English king signed Magna Carta?
- Which was the royal residence of England before Buckingham Palace?
St. James palace
- Which French ruler said’ I am the state’?
- Who is the founder of modern Russia?
- Which European city is known as’ Cultural Capital of Europe’?
- Which French king is known as ‘Sun king’?
- How long had louse 27”, the French king who had ruled the nation for the shortest time in the world, ruled the state?
- Which country’s national anthem is ‘Lord of My Father’?
- Which country introduced ‘wearing of Tie’?
- What was Canada’s name when it belonged to France?
- Who translated the Bible into the German language?
- Which emperor was born in Europe, died in Asia and burnt in Africa?
Alexander the Great
- Who was the first president of the Republic of China?
- When and who murdered Mahatma Gandhi?
30 January 1948 /Nathuram Godse
- Who was the Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- Who were the parents of Mahatma Gandhi?
Father -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi/Mother -Putaliwai
- To whom was the anthology of poems ‘The wasteland’ by T.S. Eliot dedicated?
- Who was Abraham Lincoln’s father?
- When was Abraham Lincoln born?
On 12th February 1809
- In which city was Abraham Lincoln killed?
Which is the smallest state of the USA?
- When and where was Florence Nightingale born?
In 1820 /In Florence city of Italy
- When did Florence Nightingale die?
- Which American President was good at wrestling and longJump?
- Where was Mother Teressa, a popular social worker, born?
- Who is known as the first man of the earth?
- Which American state is known as the ‘State of Horses’?
You must have read the important KBC quiz question and answer World History about world history. Have you read about the world’s longest rivers? If you have not read, you can study and learn about the world’s long river. more read KBC quiz question and answer